Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Come back, please

Come back, please
Dark cloudy loud sky,
In my arms it may die.
Through the drops of rain so silent and yet so fearful.
The rains tearing my soul apart,
when far is the beloved of my heart.
Cry my heart cry my soul.
With each inch getting covered with pain,
nothing to loose nothing to gain.
Except few dreams getting shattered soon after one another,
again and again.
The Sun is dark and silent,
the moon is black opaque.
The stars twinkle nomore,
the sweets taste so sour.
Two days have passed since you are away.
Seems as if I'm dead since that day.
Want to cry to the fullest.
Want to die to the fullest.
No desires no dreams no conditions no expectations,
just you with me near as soul.
Come back come back,
Let me look at you till I die.
Let me have you forever till the end of my life.
Let me die peacefully.
Come back now before its too late.
Come back this last one time.
Come back to me for me.
Come back, please.

No comments: